Happy Sunday. I hope everyone is getting through the last days of school just fine and gearing up for a fun summer. My Wow's are random this week, and so is my mind thinking about how to entertain the kids all summer.
Maybe we could make my first Wow from Delightful Deets . This Family tree is such an awesome way to display family photos on a piece of wood pallet.
This next Wow is from a fellow Southern Gal over at Dixie Delights . This guest bedroom is just a beauty. I just love the turquoise drops on her chandelier.
Wow look what you have done with that clock! Look at this awesome transformation of an grandfather clock by Trash to Treasure
And this Wow- Don't you want to be here today in the garden?  Melissah at  Country Style Chic always shares such beautiful and dreamy pictures.
Have a wonderful week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top