Seriously. No joke. 
She thinks I was in the kitchen all day baking up a delicious dessert when she came for dinner the other night.
I mean look at this thing. Looks like a culinary piece of art! Gourmet style toffee cheesecake at it's finest, and I whipped it up with just a  few ingredients- but shhh, she won't have to know that!
It started with a plain cheesecake. Next I added some Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip on top
 then I sprinkled some Heath Toffee Bits on top of the cheesecake and a few on the plate
To make it look like I really knew how to bake something so decadent, I added a dollop of whipped cream to the top. At this point she probably thinks that I made the whipped cream too!


From the look of her plate, I would say it was equal parts perfection and....
maybe even a little job security for my husband!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top