I know most of you have heard the saying "fear is not an option" but in my household we say something a tad bit different.....
Particularly when it comes to painting walls in our Kitchen and Family Room.
We say "Heights are not an option"
Not an option, not here in this house. You see,  I have had lots of practice going up and down this ladder so I know.

I actually got my start 10 years ago when we built our house and I painted our walls and ceiling a red color.
Up the ladder I went.
Fast forward 5 years later and the walls and ceiling were painted gold. 
      Up the ladder.
Two years ago I changed everything to green and  painted the ceiling off white. 
      Up the ladder.
Then, I woke up a few weeks ago and decided I wanted the walls to be lighter.   
      So up the ladder I went.
I don't know if I  just love to paint or if I think 'ladder climbing' will be an olympic event one day and I am just in training.
Needless to say I am happy with my choice of paint color and as soon as I finish up, I will share some pictures.
So tell me, are you a skilled ladder climber like me or just crazy when it comes to painting?
PS- Have you linked up to our Fall In Love With Spray Paint Party yet? The party ends tomorrow, so get your project linked up!

Sharing at Susan's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top